Dec 16, 2010

LOVELY in HAITI !!!



We are nearing the 1st anniversary of the devastating Earthquake that struck Haiti in January 12, 2010. The earthquake claimed about 250 000 lives, while causing displacement in a nation already known for its political instability and even more disappointing socio-economic status of its citizens. You probably remember exactly where you were when you heard about the disaster and found yourself watching helplessly as the death toll rose with each passing day. A special report in the Toronto Star entitled, "Meet Lovely" follows the life of a precious 3 year old girl who miraculously survived being trapped under rubble for 6 days. As you read this story please remember pray for the people of Haiti and be as charitable as possible.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment